Westview wants to help facilitate getting food to families during these unprecedented times.
If you are in need of food, please see the following community resources. You may also call any of the Westview schools, send a message via FB to any of our school pages, or email principals for help and we will take care of your needs. #together
- Ben's Pretzel- Shipshewana Open for children 18 and under from Mon.-Fri. 10am-3pm.
- Tiffany's Restaurant - Topeka IN March 16- April 20 Children K-12 eat for free from Mon.-Sat.6:00am-5:00pm
- Elmo's (BP gas station) Wolcottville IN, Free kid lunches Mon.-Fri (until schools are open back up again) no time slot. Ham and cheese sub w/ chips. NO QUESTIONS ASKED ( all Elmos)
- Chubby’s Fish and Steak - Orland IN 46776 ( little bit out of district but just in case) Providing sack lunches for children! They have prepared these and if families would like to have one, please call to tell them how many. They will provide! Phone : ( 260) 829-6710.
Food Banks Near ** should bring ID
- Lagrange Food and Clothes Basket - Mon. & Thurs. 9am-2pm ( 260) 463-7974 **When you go here you need to bring 2 bills or something that has your address on it for them to verify that you live in LaGrange County.
- LIfePoint Church Food Pantry - Goshen IN, (574) 533-1191 Mon.-Thurs. 8:30Am- 12pm
- Brethren Retreat Center - Food Pantry- open 9AM-4PM ( 260) 768-4519
- The Window - Goshen IN, Mon.- 1pm-4pm. Tuesday. 9AM-1030AM. Thurs. 9AM-1030. 4pm-530PM Friday- 1pm-4pm
- Lagrange Church of Christ - Food Pantry - Thursdays 9:30AM
- Christ’s Community Cupboard- Open the 4th Saturday of the month from 9:00-12:00 noon
- Lagrange County United Way COVID-19 Fund- Will be funding families who have been affected by this crisis. If you need assistance finding food, paying house bills, accessing free childcare, or other essential services - visit 211’s website or call 211 to speak to someone.